Highly Energy Efficient Buildings
- High tech materials and processes
- Fiber-reinforced composites and nano-materials
- Prefabricated load-bearing walls and slabs
- Affordable alternative to conventional materials
- Durability and comfort of traditional structure
- Easy relocation
- High quality prefabrication
- High structure performance: up to 65 foot span
- Earthquake-resistant: meets design code for any seismic zone
- High Impact resistance: up to ballistic protection
- Long lasting, low maintenance: > 50 years life span
- High thermal insulation: 30 times better than solid concrete
- Water and weather resistant: no moisture absorption
- Class A1 non-combustible construction
- High sound absorption: up to 50 DB
- Hypoallergenic and VOC-free
- Mildew and insect resistant
Designs can include:
- Multi-story housing
- Aircraft hangars
- Technical operations centers (TOCs)
- Machine shops
- Flexible office space
- Data centers
- Mess halls
- Field hospitals
Building Panels Construction
The EEB sandwich panel has face sheets of glass fiber reinforced with resin over EPS and R25 on all surfaces. Excellent mechanical properties can be reached because of the glass fiber reinforcement and the high glass fiber content of the face sheets. This leads to a weight reduction potential as the face sheet thickness can be reduced compared to traditional FRP laminates as well as to a significant higher thermal insulation performance in comparison with metal sheet panels.
Face sheets thickness is 1/8 inch with an unfinished surface.
For special requirements - additional face sheets thicknesses are available.
As core material - an EPS foam with 2 lb./ft.3 density. Standard panel thicknesses are 1, 4, and 6 inches.
Lengths: up to 20 feet (greater lengths available on special request)
Widths: up to 8 feet (greater widths available on special request)
Thicknesses: ½ to 12 inches
With prefabricated panel segments that combine structural support and insulation, assembly is extremely fast and easy. A 1,076 sq. ft. house can be assembled in 8 hours. Structures were designed to be easily assembled and disassembled by unskilled labor without any special tools.
A one-story structure fits into a single 40 foot container and a two-story structure fits into two 40 foot containers.
This type of flexibility allows for easy packaging and shipping, preventing packaging and repackaging confusion.
TaSM is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered company. The company has implemented the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System for corporate processes and services. The company is preparing its manufacturing processes for ISO 9001 certification.